- Read the following blog posts by Jason Meridth. This is a really great series to review on git.
- Setup your account at GitHub
- Install msysgit
- Create your Android project.
- Run git init on your project folder.
- Run git add . to add your files to your local repository
- Run git commit –m ‘first commit’ to commit your files to your local repository
- Run git remote add origin email@example.com:zachariahyRuoung/tipcalc.git to add files to remote repository.
- git push origin master
This will be my first post for this blog. The purpose of this blog will be to record and document what I learn about Android development. It will also showcase the Android applications I build and deploy to the Android Market.
My goals for 2010 will be the following.
1. Learn as much about the Android SDK as possible.
2. Deploy four or more applications to the Android Market by the end of the year.
3. Learn about OpenGL and C++.